Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Surgery





Nate had knee surgery on Friday. He is mending. He's been a good sport about it too.

Today Qorbin fell asleep in the Johnny Jumper. I cracked up so hard at this.

Quinn's teacher called me yesterday and said that she found a pile of unfinished work in Quinn's desk, so instead of having to stay in at recess, he was assigned to bring it home and we were to finish it without complaint.

Lastly, we got the Christmas decorations out and my favorite was when Cannon put on the Santa hat and the red Santa Stockings we hang on our fireplace and did his best impression. He is a funny kid.

3 comments:

Bob said...

I hope Nate heals up fast. The picture of Qorbin is precious!! Just goes to show you you can leave kids alone for long periods of time and they just hang around!! ;P

morganators said...

okay that one of qorbin is very very funny, and also a little disturbing, I have to be honest. What a cute kid, babies fall asleep at the weirdest positions.

Mrs. B said...

I love your little family!